Compostable Sponge Cloth - ecoLiving
Plastic free biodegradable sponge cloth. Pack of 2.
About the Company
Soft and durable, these sponge cloths are made with 70% cellulose and 30% cotton. Perfect for cleaning bigger surfaces.
The cloths do not emit micro-plastic pollution unlike classic sponge cloths. These sponge cloths are very absorbent, durable and reusable. You can wash them by hand, in a dishwasher or a washing machine. Home compostable after use.
Made in Europe. Only water-based inks have been used in the production process. Certified according to Oeko-Tex standard 100.
Sold in pack of 2: 1 x Leaf Design & 1 x Plus Sign Design
Why do we like it?
- 100% plastic free
- Great alternative to plastic sponges and microfiber clothes
- Soft and spongy when immersed in water
- Good for cleaning bigger surfaces, windows or kitchen worktops
- Oeko-Tex 100 certification means the products is completely free of known harmful chemicals and safe for human use
- Zero waste
- Washable and reusable
- Compostable in a home compost bin