A lightweight, leakproof and microwavable glass lunch bowl.
Glass Lunch Bowl - Black + Blum
Made from Borosilicate glass it is perfect if you need a lunch box which you can use to heat up your meal in a microwave.
Designed with practicality in mind. The silicone lid prevents splattering when microwaving ensuring the microwave stays clean and tidy. The base container provides protection for the glass bowl making it easy to hold after microwaving as it does not retain heat. The stainless-steel lid screws onto the base to provide a leak-proof seal making the bowl easy and safe to carry in your bag.
Generous size of 750ml makes it perfect for leafy salads, a hearty rice and curry or even giant ravioli.
Dishwasher and freezer safe. BPA free.
Please note the stainless steel is not microwave safe, it needs to be removed before you put the bowl in a microwave.
Why do we like it?
- Very practical in every aspect
- Ideal if you want to take food what needs to be heated up later
- Leakproof so no need to worry about spillages in your bag
- The wood fibre base does not heat up making it easy to take out the bowl from a microwave. No more burnt fingers!
- Good size, you can put a fairly large portion in it
- High quality product that will last for years if properly cared for