Wax Refresher Blocks - Rowen Stillwater
Vegan wax refresher blocks to extend the life of your wraps or to make your own.
About the Company
The box contains three blocks of plant based wax which you can use to give second life to your old wraps or to make your own wraps from scratch. One block is sufficient to make a large 30cm by 30cm wrap but if you need a larger one, use two blocks or adjust the quantity to suit the size of the wrap you want to make.
The wax blocks come with easy to follow step by step instructions. Packaged in a zero waste carboard box.
All you need to make the wraps is:
- 100% cotton fabric (this is a must!)
- An oven
- Something to protect your hands
- A baking tray
Not suitable for people with pine wood allergies.
Why do we like it?
- Saves old used wraps from landing in the bin
- You can make your own wrap (and have some fun while doing it)
- Free from theft (nothing was stolen from the bees)
- Plant based formula
- Palm oil and soy free
- Vegan and Cruelty Free